Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Story Time

I have been thinking on just what kind of project will be useful not only for class but also for kids without the traffic on the networks. I can use my talents with pictures in photography and create a project based on story telling, or story reading. The idea is to have students read books, and have pictures go along with the story. These pictures can come straight from the book, or they can create pictures which will go along with thier read story.
The main goal of this project, is to have students read short stories, from all grade levels, and when they record them, they can also view the story line on the web or pc at home.
At this point I'm not sure on the format in terms of applications to use. One item of interest is I want teachers to access and not having to learn a new application or web format.
As of now, I'm leaning towards a webpage, not sure.. any ideas?

No comments: